Centers participating in CHNC CIQI projects receive benefits such as:
- Measurable patient outcomes through participation in a national multicenter collaborative
- Develop local quality improvement team capacity.
- Basic and advanced QI education
- Establish relationships with team members of collaborating hospitals
- Shared learning between centers to help overcome local barriers and to share local success
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) quality improvement credit
Project Planning and Management Teams
Planning Teams develop the resources to launch a QI collaborative, and oversee development of collaborative aim statements, clinical practice recommendations, driver diagrams, metrics, data collection plans, and collaborative handbooks.
Project Management Teams oversee project execution and developing training and materials to facilitate improvement efforts over the course of the collaborative. Project Management Team faculty also serve as advisors to collaborative participants during the collaborative.