Why Join CHNC?
A collaborative healthcare approach is vital in order to successfully achieve and sustain clinical improvements. Gaps in healthcare quality and outcomes pose an ongoing threat to patients, but with CHNC, Level IV NICU professionals across multiple organizations donate their time to help gather the data the healthcare world needs to establish objective outcomes and improve quality of care.
Participation in the CHNC entitles member hospitals the following:
- Children’s Hospitals Neonatal Database (CHND) access via web-based Portal
- Standard reports and queries for ad hoc, user-defined reporting in the CHND Portal
- Custom data packages of commonly used reports in the CHND Portal
- Access for two users to CHND Compare, a reporting tool using Tableau that provides a suite of comparative reports.
- Periodic data download of all data entered for your hospital
- Two hours of custom site-specific support for other custom reporting/analytics
- Multicenter Quality Improvement Collaboratives
- Management of projects chosen by member sites
- Quality improvement education and training for participating teams
- Supplementary, time-limited quality improvement data collection (modules)
- Statistical support for projects
- MOC Part IV Credits provided for participation in quality work
CHNC Member Hospital Locations
The CHNC membership draws from NICUs providing the highest level of care at Children’s Hospitals throughout the US and Canada.