- Our interprofessional resuscitation focus group was established in 2018. We have great representation from participating sites on our 3 subgroups.
- Members include neonatologists, nurses and advanced practice providers, trainees and data abstractors.
- We have 3 active subgroups that meet monthly:
- Quality improvement group working on improving post-event debriefing and using that to develop interventions to improve responses to acute events in our units
- Education group working on educational initiatives and interventions to help improve code team responses.
- Clinical practice and research group working on developing standardized data fields to be able to be included at some point in routine CHND collection to serve as baseline for empiric investigations
Mission & Goals
To develop benchmarks and best practices for post-delivery room, post-newborn transitional resuscitation that will improve the outcomes of neonates in level IV NICUs.